NEW YORK (July 7, 2011) — Leading law firm Seyfarth Shaw LLP will co-host a REIT Director Roundtable with the National Association of Corporate Directors (NACD)/Directorship on Wednesday, July 13 from 12:00 pm-2:30 pm EST at the firm's New York office. The highly interactive group discussion will be moderated by Seyfarth Shaw's New York office Co-Managing Partner, chair of the Tax group and member of the firm's Corporate Department, John Napoli.
Topics will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Say on Pay: The Latest Proxy/Annual Meeting Learnings and the View from the Proxy Advisory Service
- SEC, NYSE and NASDAQ Dodd-Frank Rulemaking
- Compensation Trends for REIT Directors and REIT Management
Other REIT Boardroom Issues Discussion leaders will include the following:
- Joseph Harvey, President & Chief Investment Officer, Cohen & Steers
- Robert McCormick, Chief Policy Officer, Glass Lewis & Company
- Blake Hornick, Partner, Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Edward Knight, EVP and General Counsel, NASDAQ OMX Group
- Christian Plath, Vice President, Corporate Governance Analyst, Moody's
- Jack Zwingli, CEO, GovernanceMetrics International
- Anthony Saitta, Managing Director, FTI (Real Estate Advisory Services practice)
- John Gottfried, Partner, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- Brendan Sheehan, Editorial Director, NACD Directorship
For more information, contact Keith Pew at 202-572-2096, kpew@NADConline.org. The event will be limited to 30 directors.