Please join us for this program that will address the latest developments, issues and strategies in Employment Law Compliance (FMLA, ADAAA, EFCA, Ledbetter Fair Pay Act), Worker’s Compensation Cost Reduction, Employee Benefit Plan Trends & Regulations, Financial/Income Tax Compliance and Employee Investments in Today’s Economy. Our team of experts will present practical and pertinent information for employers to remain compliant in today’s ever changing business world and provide insight on current legal and economic challenges.
This program is pending approval for HRCI credit.
Breakfast and lunch provided.
- Stephanie Peters, SESCO Management Consultants
- Rob Brooks, Wells Fargo Insurance Services
- Kenny Shuman, Wells Fargo Disability Management
- Andy Hatfield, Blackburn, Childers & Steagall PLC
- Samuel S. Choy, Seyfarth-Shaw, LLP
- Mike Alread, BCS Financial
This seminar is intended for:
- HR Executives, Officers and Managers
- Pension, Benefits and Compensation Executives and Managers
- Compliance and Administration Officers
- Chief Financial Officers
- In-House Counsel
For questions contact Lori Metcalf at SESCO via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at (423) 764-4127.