Scott Carlson, partner at Seyfarth Shaw, will be presenting The Electronic Overlay to Traditional Discovery at the upcoming Lorman Education Services event, Discovery Skills For Legal Staff in Illinois. His presentation will include the following topics:
- What Is Discoverable In The Electronic Age?
- Understanding Data
- Traditional Discovery Tools For Electronic Data
- Managing Electronic Data In The Discovery Process
- Litigation Support
- Web Based Repositories
- Understanding Metadata
- The Role Of Computer Forensics
- Understanding Costs Of eDiscovery
- The Future of eDiscovery
- Amendments To The Federal Rules Of Civil Procedure
- Other Issues
Presentation Time: 9:15 - 11:30 a.m.