How Prepared Are Your Plan Fiduciaries?
Before the economic crisis, scrutiny of investment fiduciaries was on the rise—with increased litigation, more activity by Congress, and increased regulatory activities. The economic crisis will put employee benefit plan investment fiduciaries under a microscope.
Join a panel of Seyfarth Shaw attorneys to learn about:
- Recent developments that impact fiduciaries
- How the market downturn has exposed risks associated with various common investment approaches for employee benefit plans
- Various litigation considerations
- Actions that should be considered to improve fiduciary governance and processes
Who Should Attend:
- Plan fiduciaries, such as employees who serve on plan investment committees
- Human resources, financial, securities, and legal professionals who assist plan fiduciaries
- Other professionals who are involved in the oversight or management of plan investments
- ERISA professionals who are interested in benefit plan risk management
To ensure we provide the most useful information during the call, we invite you to submit questions before the event. Because anonymity is important, the presenters will not identify the source of the question.
Submit your questions via e-mail to
Login information and presentation materials for the webinar will be distributed to registered participants one day before the event.
CLE will not be offered for this webinar.
If you have questions, please contact Erin Pritchard at firstname.lastname@example.org.