Please join us for a breakfast briefing to discuss the latest decisions and initiatives happening at the NLRB. As recent NLRB action has shown, even those employers without a unionized workforce need to be aware of what is going on with this administrative agency.
Topics to be Discussed Include:
- What is the status of the expedited election rules and what should employers do to prepare for them
- What is the latest Board action on social media policies
- What recent decisions have the greatest impact on union and non-union employers
- The impact of the recent NLRB recess appointments
- What to expect from the NLRB in 2012
Marshall B. Babson
Partner & Former Member of NLRB
Kenneth R. Dolin
Kristin E. Michaels
Ronald J. Kramer
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com and reference this event.