Breakfast & Registration:
9:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
9:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
For the past several years, a significant number of employers have entered into service contracts with the federal government or the District of Columbia. During the same time frame, the number of investigations conducted by the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) under the Service Contract Act (SCA) has dramatically increased. More than ever before, if you are a government service provider, you are likely to be on the receiving end of a letter scheduling a DOL investigation.
Join our team as we provide a refresher on SCA compliance, a recap of recent SCA developments, and discuss the November 6 election's impact on federal service contractors.
The New Stuff
- What enforcement efforts has DOL focused on?
- Are there any industries more at risk?
- Whatever happened to that non-displacement requirement?
- What's this I hear about the False Claims Act and prevailing wage laws?
Our Greatest Hits
- The Top 10 most common prevailing wage issues.
- Three things you should know about the SCA....but probably don't.
- How the election impacts SCA compliance for the future.
If you have any questions, please contact Aeree Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference this event.
To register for this event