Carolyn D. Richmond, of counsel at Seyfarth Shaw's New York office, will be a moderator at this upcoming roundtable, sponsored by J.H. Cohn. In this session, operators will have the opportunity to discuss and gain valuable insight on industry trends, strategic growth and operational issues.
- Employment/labor issues
- Transfat issues
- How to stay competitive as an employer (i.e., benefits, salary, etc.)
- General issues and trends in the industry
- Compliance with DOL/IRS rules and regulations; potential for a DOL audit
- Credit card data security issues and concerns
- Methods for raising capital
- Staying competitive amid rising costs
- Open discussion – bring your questions!
Time: 9:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
For more information, or to regester please view the event brochure.