Seyfarth Shaw will be presenting a complimentary webinar on the significant pharmaceutical cases of 2013. The webinar will recap the events and the practical considerations for both brand pharma and generic pharma companies. For the benefit of non-USA companies, the webinar will be held twice live: (1) in the North American Central time zone; and (2) in the Indian/Chinese time zone. The content of the webinar will be the same for both audiences.
The webinar will highlight some appellate and district court cases that are provocative for both brand and generic companies. Topics will include:
- Noteworthy patentee-favorable and defendant-favorable cases
- Infringement - literal, equivalency, and divided infringement
- Defenses - inequitable conduct
- Collateral Attack - using reexamination and effect of reexamination
- Safe Harbor - scope of the safe harbor exemption
- A Look Forward - to some cases on the horizon
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
*CLE Credit for this webinar has been awarded in the following states: CA, IL and NY. CLE Credit is pending for the following states: GA, NJ, TX and VA. Please note that in order to receive full credit for attending this webinar, the registrant must be present for the entire session.