Seyfarth lawyers have updated the annual Illinois Corporate Practice and Forms: The Seyfarth Shaw Manual.
Led by Seyfarth Corporate partner Suzie Saxman, the Manual brings insightful, instructive discussions, analyses, and strategies for virtually every corporate law situation one may encounter.
This exhaustive Manual, with its more than 1,820 pages of valuable content, will help one stay current and efficient by providing appropriate statutes and regulations – complemented by thorough discussions and analyses of any changing federal or Illinois state laws. Readers are guided through an extensive selection of appropriate corporate forms, using an easy-to-follow format. Included are customizable e-forms, plus planning strategies for a full range of corporations from closely-held private companies to large public companies.
Recent Updates Include:
- Current legal developments
- Updated State of Illinois forms for Illinois corporations
- Added discussion of M&A issues and resources
- Commentary on recent trade secret developments
- Executive compensation updates
- New forms and form updates throughout the Manual
The Manual can be found here.