Seyfarth is the venue sponsor and host of the CDFA Illinois Financing Roundtable on May 24, 2018.
Industry experts from around the state will discuss the latest development finance legislation and their potential effects on the economic development industry. This session will feature a panel discussion on the latest from Springfield and Washington, DC with a special discussion on the impact of tax reform. Speakers include Mischa Fisher, Chief Economist, State of Illinois; Stanley Luboff, Vice President of Loans and Guarantees, Illinois Finance Authority; and Adam Blair, Senior Analyst, Economic Development Research Group, Inc.
The Roundtable agenda includes:
- State Programs & Legislative Update
- Dynamics Impacting Today’s Interest Rates
- Marketing Deals Effectively
- The State of Public Private Partnerships and Infrastructure in Illinois
- The Latest on Tax Increment Financing in Illinois