Over the last few months, the government has filled in a lot of the blanks and answered a lot of questions regarding how the Health Care Reform Act (HCRA) will be implemented. Just before the end of the year, the Internal Revenue Service issued proposed regulations on how the employer mandate will work. This will affect the design of employer health plans from now on.
Please join us as we cover these important regulations and other detailed guidance, including:
- When and how HCRA tax penalties may be assessed;
- Which employees must be offered health coverage;
- Which types of health coverage are subject to the mandate requirements;
- Whether employers need to offer coverage to dependents and spouses;
- Limitations on the cost of health coverage that can be passed on to employees; and
- The plan design choices and strategies available to employers.
We will also discuss the impact of the new rules on collective bargaining agreements as well as guidance on W-2 reporting requirements currently effective under the HCRA.
If you have any questions, please contact Aeree Lee at email@example.com reference this event.
To register for this event please click