Six months ago, Congress passed the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA)—a monumental bill that has significant implications for employer-sponsored health plans. Since that time, the regulatory agencies have inundated employers with lengthy and confusing regulations. Employers are now preparing for the first of what promises to be several years of complicated open enrollment periods. Please join us for a webinar discussing some of the common pitfalls facing employers going into the first post-PPACA plan year.
- A review of agency regulatory guidance released since the passage of PPACA
- Insight into unofficial agency guidance filling in the regulatory gaps
- Employer trends dealing with PPACA compliance
- A last-minute review of the grandfathering provisions to ensure your plan is truly grandfathered (it may not be too late to undo any impermissible changes!)
- The potential for changes in the law in light of the upcoming elections and pending court cases A question-and-answer session at the end of the webinar to address any of your outstanding concerns
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and reference this event.