Every day, human resources professionals and in-house counsel are responsible for navigating a lengthy and confusing morass of state and federal leave laws that impact their business operations.
Please join Seyfarth Shaw on Wednesday, February 15, 2012 for a breakfast briefing to address the most commonly asked questions about the FMLA, ADAAA and state leave laws, as well as common pitfalls and how to avoid them.
- Disability, Reasonable Accommodation, and the Interactive Process
- The Department of Labor's Top Ten FMLA Violations, and the Ten Fastest Ways to Lose an FMLA Case
- The Interaction between FMLA, ADAAA, and State Laws
- Employer Responsibilities under HIPAA and the Right of Access to Employee Leave Information and Medical Certifications
- The Intermittent Leave Dilemma
For questions, please contact Jamie Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org.