In Seyfarth's fourth installment of our 2014 Trade Secrets Webinar Series, Seyfarth attorneys will discuss the significant statutory changes to several jurisdictions’ laws regarding trade secrets and restrictive covenants and pending legislation proposed in additional jurisdictions over the past year. As trade secrets and non-compete laws continue to evolve from state to state in piecemeal fashion, companies should continually revisit their trade secrets and non-compete strategies in light of the evolving legal landscape and legislative trends.
Topics will include:
- Proposed statutory changes to restrictive covenant law in Massachusetts;
- The proposed “Defend Trade Secrets Act” at the federal level and its implications for state trade secrets laws;
- Recent adoption of the Uniform Trade Secrets Act (“UTSA”) in Texas;
- Recent and proposed social media laws throughout the country;
- Practical tips for anticipating trends in trade secret, non-compete, and social media law.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
*CLE: CLE Credit for this webinar has been awarded in the following states: CA, IL and NY. CLE Credit is pending for the following states: GA, NJ, TX and VA. Please note that in order to receive full credit for attending this webinar, the registrant must be present for the entire session.