- Practical steps employers can implement to protect trade secrets and business relationships upon termination of an employee or business relationship;
- How to conduct an internal investigation to determine its trade secrets were misappropriated or threatened by a former employee’s new employment;
- What employers should do if their trade secrets are improperly removed or disclosed, or if a former employee or independent contractor is violating his/her agreements;
- What internal considerations a company should weigh in deciding to prosecute a trade secret or non-compete case; and
- How to prosecute a case against a former employee who has or is suspected of having misappropriated trade secrets or is in breach of a restrictive covenant agreement.
So You Want an Injunction in a Non-Compete or Trade Secret Case?
Cost: There is no cost to attend this program, however, registration is required.