Seyfarth has been shortlisted for the 2019 Chambers USA Diversity & Inclusion Awards. The firm is nominated for:
- Outstanding Diversity & Inclusion Program, in recognition of Seyfarth’s “Rooney Rule” initiative which, inspired by the NFL, has helped improve the hiring of diverse candidates across the firm.
- Outstanding Firm for Furthering Diversity & Inclusion: This award is for a firm that has shown an outstanding commitment to diversity & inclusion in the legal profession.
- LGBT+ Equality Lawyer of the Year—Sam Schwartz-Fenwick: This award is for a partner who is leading the way in their commitment to LGBT+ diversity and inclusion.
- Minority Lawyer of the Year— Marcantonio Barnes: This award is for a partner who is leading the way in their commitment to minorities’ diversity and inclusion.
- Pro Bono Lawyer of the Year—Sheryl Dacso: This award is for a partner who is dedicated to pro bono work in the local or global community.
Chambers Diversity & Inclusion aims to promote the advancement of inclusion across the global legal profession through research, training, workshops, forums and awards.
The winners will be announced at the Chambers Diversity & Inclusion Awards: USA 2019 celebration on June 6 in San Francisco.