changes in the workplace in 2012.
Please join Seyfarth Shaw on April 11, 2012 for a breakfast briefing to discuss key developments in 2011 and trends to watch for in 2012.
- Significant Supreme Court Decisions in 2011
- Increased Activity In Federal Agencies
- NLRB Rule Changes Affecting All Employers
- Key Issues In 2012: Arbitration, Whistleblowers and More
- Recent Trends In Wage and Hour Litigation: Dukes, the Regular Rate, the Department of Labor’s Stance on the Fluctuating Workweek, and Collective Actions