On Tuesday, June 26, Seyfarth Shaw invites you to attend a breakfast briefing on internal investigations. You will learn how to conduct a thorough internal investigation responding to discrimination and harassment complaints which will give your company the best chance to win, or even avoid, subsequent lawsuits.
Who Should Attend:
This program targets HR managers and in-house counsel.
Discussion topics will include:
- Who should conduct the investigation?
- What documents should you review?
- Whom should you interview?
- How should you record the notes from your interviews?
- What information should you include in your report?
- How can you cloak the investigation with the attorney-client privilege and/or use it to support your Affirmative Defenses?