As we face a new year, Seyfarth is pleased to offer strategic guidance through our annual EEOC Litigation Report, EEOC-Initiated Litigation: Case Law Developments In 2015 And Trends To Watch For In 2016, covering all EEOC related litigation nationally.
In our accompanying webinar, highlights from the Report will be covered by authors Gerald L. Maatman, Jr., Christopher J. DeGroff, and Matthew J. Gagnon, providing in-depth analysis exclusively focused on EEOC-related litigation.
- A Corporate Counsel’s Guide to EEOC Litigation: Developments in FY2015
- Overview and Analysis of the Substantive Theories Focused on in FY2015
- Industry-By-Industry Trends
- Important Legislative and Political Developments
- On the Horizon for EEOC Litigation
- Significant Court Decisions Categorized by Subject Matter
- Employers’ Survival Guide to the Americans With Disabilities Act
The report is a must have for anyone working in employment law and features a detailed legislative update, case studies and a variety of charts, graphs and maps tracking key EEOC case categories and historical data.