CHICAGO (February 12, 2015) – Seyfarth Shaw LLP is pleased to announce that five lawyers were named BTI Client Service All-Stars by their clients in the latest report from The BTI Consulting Group. Among the top firms recognized in this report, Seyfarth ranked third overall out of 214 firms.
This year’s honorees are:
- Gerald L. Maatman, Jr. - Partner, Labor & Employment, Chicago and New York. Maatman was also named a 2015 BTI Client Service “All Star MVP” for the fourth consecutive year. These lawyers are recognized by corporate counsel as exemplifying the best in firm client service, drawing praise for legal creativity, quick responses, and business savvy. Notably, he is among the top eight longest tenured lawyers to appear on the “MVP” list.
- Mark P. Grajski - Partner, Labor & Employment, Sacramento.
- Francis J. Ortman III - Partner, Labor & Employment, San Francisco.
- Robert C. Stevens - Partner, Labor & Employment, Atlanta.
- John S. Hetzel - Senior Counsel, Real Estate, Atlanta.
Seyfarth, notably, netted more BTI Client Service All-Stars (4) than any other firm in the labor and employment category.
“We are proud of the outstanding client service delivered by this year’s honorees,” said Pete Miller, Seyfarth’s managing partner. “These five attorneys exemplify a core principle of the firm; to provide constant, unrelenting focus on the needs of our clients.”
More than 300 corporate counsel nominated attorneys based primarily on their superior client focus, but also on their innovative thought leadership, unmatched business understanding, legal skills, outsize value and outstanding results. For more information on BTI’s Client Service All-Stars, click here.
About Seyfarth Shaw LLP
Seyfarth Shaw has more than 800 attorneys and provides a broad range of legal services in the areas of labor and employment, employee benefits, litigation, corporate and real estate. With offices in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Houston, London, Los Angeles, Melbourne, New York, Sacramento, San Francisco, Shanghai, Sydney and Washington, D.C., Seyfarth’s clients include over 300 of the Fortune 500 companies and reflect virtually every industry and segment of the economy. A recognized leader in delivering value and innovation for legal services, Seyfarth’s acclaimed SeyfarthLean® client service model has earned numerous accolades from a variety of highly respected third parties, including industry associations, consulting firms and media. For more information, please visit www.seyfarth.com.
Brian Kiefer, Director of Public Relations
(312) 460-6401, email@example.com
Martin Grego, Public Relations Manager
(312) 460-6659, firstname.lastname@example.org