Labor & Employment
Kim partners with clients to draft policies, procedures, and agreements. She creates the proper infrastructure of training and wage-and-hour compliance that aligns with company culture and the law.
More About Kim
Clients need proactive advice and counsel when growing or restructuring their workforces. They also need advice and assistance in drafting policies or structuring their processes to comply with the latest developments in federal and state law. Kim advises clients in a practical, efficient manner on compliance with all applicable labor and employment laws by drafting policies and agreements, and conducting investigations, audits, and training.
- JD, Boston University School of Law
Boston University Law Review, editor
G. Joseph Tauro Scholar
- BA, University of Pennsylvania
- New York
- US District Court, Eastern District of New York
- US District Court, Northern District of New York
- US District Court, Southern District of New York
- US District Court, Western District of New York