On Tuesday, June 4, 2019, from 12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m., Jason Burritt, Bryan O'Keefe, Alex Passantino, Leon Rodriguez, and Seyfarth’s Washington, D.C. Labor & Employment team will host On the Horizon for Government Contractors: Specialized Labor and Employment Issues and Practical Advice.
This program will analyze the challenges that government contractors face as they relate to I-9/E-Verify, the U.S. Department of Labor’s Nondisplacement of Qualified Workers Under Service Contracts rule, and new successorship case law under the National Labor Relations Act. Please join us to learn what every government contractor needs to know. Our agenda will be:
- I-9/E-Verify for Federal Contractors: Old Issues and New Challenges
- Overview of Immigration Compliance Topics
- Common Failures in Employment Verification
- The E-Verify FAR Clause
- Labor and Employment Successorship Considerations for Contractors
- Obtaining and Using Section 4(c) Wage Determinations
- Addressing the Paid Sick Leave and Nondisplacement Executive Orders
- New Successorship Case Law Under the National Labor Relations Act for State and Local Displaced Workers Laws
- Other Successorship Considerations for Unionized Environments
Ensuring Proper Classifications and Conformed Rates
If you are interested in attending this event, please click here to register.