Please join us for an essential update on employment law changes in the UK, presented by Seyfarth's International Employment Law practice in London.
This session is intended for HR and benefits managers and in-house employment counsel whose responsibilities include the UK. Our speakers will cover a number of UK legal changes and preview developments, including the highly significant EU General Data Protection Regulation, and will conclude with a checklist that identifies employers’ top priorities in the UK for the coming months.
Among other changes, this session will address:
- New obligations to assess and report pay differences between men and women in the workplace
- Important developments in UK whistleblower protection
- Ongoing developments in managing working and travel time, and pay during leave periods
- The pensions Auto Enrolment regime, which now applies widely across UK workplaces
- A preview of the new EU Data Protection Regulation and Trade Secrets Directive
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*CLE Credit for this webinar has been awarded in the following states: CA, IL, NJ and NY. CLE Credit is pending for GA, TX and VA. Please note that in order to receive full credit for attending this webinar, the registrant must be present for the entire session.
**Seminars and other CLE/CPD activities are no longer accredited by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA). Under the SRA Handbook, if this particular educational activity is relevant to your immediate or long term needs in relation to your professional development and practice of the law, then you should claim one "unit” for each hour of attendance.